[OrRando] Mt Adams South by Southwest Ride Report

David Rowe david.readytoride at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 22:59:46 PDT 2006

Hey, John.  Great ride yesterday ... I wasn't planning to do the 300 and 400
but you've got me intrigued!  Bert says you are pre-riding the weekend
before the planned 300 ride, and if so, I'd like to join you guys if that is
OK.

Let me know and thanks again!

dr

Carboload your mind at http://www.readytoride.biz