[OrRando] ORR Dart/Arrow control closings

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Wed Jul 12 17:58:50 PDT 2006

Hey All,

Susan needs to have your team and route information by Saturday.
I and the restaurant needs to have a head count for the Sunday Brunch by
Sunday.

You've half a week to finalize your thinking and get the word out for the
first ever ORR Dart & Arrow brevet.

Team Lanterne Rouge is full with five riders and a wonderful route that enjoys
our area.

If you need a beer guide for the Brewers Festival I'm available.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity