[OrRando] Snoozeville

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Fri Jan 20 08:57:08 PST 2006

Knowing the rules for riders is important. They are here:
http://www.rusa.org/brvreg.html
Also, you must be a RUSA member to ride a permanent and sign a waiver.
Unless I know you are a RUSA member I will not accept a registration/waiver,
nor issue a card or cuesheet. Our insurance only covers RUSA members. We do
have scheduled populaires that are open to anyone. Our first one is Mar 5...
and it is the Snoozeville Populaire.

Susan France
RBA, Oregon Randonneurs