[OrRando] Weekend Perms

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Wed Jan 18 12:34:55 PST 2006

Susan France wrote:
> Sunday, leave 7am, Newberg... Three Prairies 200k. It's flat, double loop.
> Newberg, Dallas, Newberg, Mt Angel, Newberg. Riders so far: Eric V, Duane W,
> Susan F, Bert L

If you folks have an estimate for the 2nd Newberg arrival I may be able to meet
you for the second loop.

Don't expect to use the bakery/coffee place, big pink building on Main street, in
Mt. Angel as a control.  The time on their card receipts is off by 23 hours.

--
   Michael Rasmussen, Portland, Ore, USA
  Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity