[OrRando] Weekend Perms

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Wed Jan 18 08:30:40 PST 2006

Some perms will be ridden this weekend. Saturday may be showery, Sunday
might be dry... but with so much rain I'm having a hard time believing it.

Saturday, leave 8am, Longbottoms Coffee, Hillsboro... Snoozeville Populaire
100k. It's a flat loop that travels to Dairy Creek Rd (Snoozeville), Canyon
Creek, Kansas City, Forest Grove, Gaston, Spring Hill... we'll probably
detour around wetlands due to road flooding, back to Longbottoms. Riders so
far: Eric V, Duane W, Michael R, Susan F

Sunday, leave 7am, Newberg... Three Prairies 200k. It's flat, double loop.
Newberg, Dallas, Newberg, Mt Angel, Newberg. Riders so far: Eric V, Duane W,
Susan F, Bert L

You can find permregform, both perm cuesheets/maps at:
http://home.teleport.com/~susanf/Randon/SnoozingInThePrairies/

Contact me if you plan to ride with us so that I print enough cards.

Directions to starts: