R: [OrRando] Longbottom's Snoozeville

Marcello Napolitano marcello at napolitano.com
Fri Feb 10 14:04:07 PST 2006

Susan, how long is the Portland Velo group ride that you are coleading? I
was thinking of coming with my tandem and riding with my 7 year old
daughter, but I am concerned it may be too long of a ride for us. I looked
on the PV site, and I only see the information for the two longer rides.

Best regards,

Marcello Napolitano