[OrRando] Longbottom's Snoozeville

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Fri Feb 10 11:05:27 PST 2006

Susan France wrote:
> If you are interested in riding the populaire starting at that time, 9am,
> let me know, I'll bring some forms/maps/cards.

My weekend floweth over.  But that sounds good.  See you there.

anyone have route suggestions should I ride from downtown Portland to Longbottoms?
 Just going out Hwy 26 isn't appetizing and bits of Skyline are closed due to
downed trees.

I'd prefer something that follows the Beaverton/Hillsdale Highway more or less.

--
   Michael Rasmussen, Portland, Ore, USA
  Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity