[OrRando] PDX-Glacier NP

Ray Ogilvie Lochmond at msn.com
Tue Dec 19 23:03:17 PST 2006

I have PDX-Glacier on my calendar.

Ray O.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Susan France<mailto:susanfrance at teleport.com>
  To: Orrando<mailto:orrando at tire.patch.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 5:28 PM
  Subject: [OrRando] PDX-Glacier NP

  Local Randos. If you are planning to do the PDX-Glacier 1000k event in late June please send me an email. I've heard from many folks from around the country but almost no one from Oregon. I'm going to be creating a mailing list for those interested.  Still no planning going on with this, but I've been collecting the questions and there is a plan for me and 3 of my posse blue shirts to scout the route in late April while you all are playing at NW Crank.

  Cheers