[OrRando] Speaking of Dart...

Kamp, David david.kamp at hp.com
Mon Aug 28 09:53:44 PDT 2006

>From Econo Lodge - Driving to the 200Km Brevet start at Osborne Aquatic
Center: Highway 20 west out of Albany (either go west on Knox Butte Rd
and follow the signs through Albany to Corvallis, or go S on I-5 one
exit to 20W and follow the signs.  Albany-Corvallis is ca 8 mi.  Turn
Right on Circle Blvd and go ca 1.5 mi to the Aquatic Center on left at
Circle and 10th/Highland.  Turn left on 10th/Highland to enter the lot.