[OrRando] Darts & Arrows- July 29 weekend

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Sat Apr 29 07:52:06 PDT 2006

nate armbrust wrote:
> Kennedy School was my first thought too. In addition to eating brunch there,
> it would make a nice finish for early finishers who wanted to spend the
> night somewhere.

If people opt to try and use the Kennedy School for lodging, I'd recommend
making a reservation now and cancelling later if plans change.

With that weekend being the Oregon Brewers Festival the Kennedy School is
likely to be booked up.

It's also what prevented me from suggesting Bridgeport as the brunch choice
until I can check with them for availability.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity