[OrRando] Darts & Arrows- July 29 weekend

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Sat Apr 29 06:10:04 PDT 2006

Susan France wrote:
> The dates have been submitted to RUSA for approval. Weekend of July 29th.
>
> Someone want to pick a finish location in Portland that's easy to get to?
> I'm not from Portland... I avoid it.

That's also the weekend of the Oregon Brewers Festival with thousands of
people flooding through Waterfront park to drink lots of beer.

Perhaps Kennedy School for brunch?   Any idea at all of the number of people
who might be participating?  That will really shape the choices.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity