[OrRando] Screech Owl...

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Sun Apr 16 17:31:09 PDT 2006

We're OK, I know you were riding with John & Bert and neither of them
reported you missing at any time :-) generally you can just have your card
signed by an attendant in stores on brevets & populaires...unless the card
states otherwise. Receipts are OK too. It is only on permanents that we
require actual receipts.

Susan.