[OrRando] No one can laugh

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Sat Apr 15 12:38:06 PDT 2006

I used to have some rain chaps that I used for hiking too... in my 20s. I
probably saw them somewhere then made myself a pair. Seems they just tied up
to a belt loop or belt...material was a coated ripstop. Was never one for
buying speciality items... I always had to make my own and make it better...
and if I have something that will work stashed in the closet...even better.