[OrRando] Handcrafted Bicycles

David Rowe david.readytoride at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 07:47:39 PDT 2006

Greetings, club mates.  Just a quick note to let you know that
RoadBikerider.com published an article that I wrote on the North American
Handmade Bicycle Show, with photos by my son, Evan.  The piece requires a
subscription to the premium site, but it's a good deal and real good info,
too.  If you don't want to spend the dough, there is an overview coverage on
my Blog.  But if you do subscribe, you can read the 8 builder profiles,
including one of local builder, Sacha White.

Here's the linkage:
http://readytoride.blogspot.com/2006/04/special-report-north-american-handmade.html
.

Hope to see y'all Saturday night at the Screech Owl 100.  It'll be a hoot!

--
Carboload your mind:http://www.readytoride.blogspot.com
See the cycling world through my Lens: http://www.squidoo.com/readytoride