[OrRando] i am now prepped for the nighttime populaire...

David Rowe david.readytoride at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 13:31:39 PDT 2006

Taking my lead from Rass, I just installed a Lumotec Plus (with standlight)
up front, with a wired TopLight in back.  Have a battery powered backups
front and rear, too.

;-)

Carboload your mind:http://www.readytoride.blogspot.com
See the cycling world through my Lens: http://www.squidoo.com/readytoride