[OrRando] Verboort Sausage Populaire

joel metz magpie at blackbirdsf.org
Wed Apr 5 12:50:09 PDT 2006

i think its a great idea, as long as you dont route me past verboort
on the outbound route - i might stop for a snack and skip the rest of
the ride! :)

remember that the line for bulk sausage starts forming at 6am or even
earlier (for an 8am start of sales, i think), and they start serving
food at around 10 or 11am. cant check specifics right now cause there
website appears to be in the midst of an update or something -
normally info would be at http://www.verboort.org/dinner/

how about an all-night brevet that ends in verboort just time for
sausage sales to start? :)

although this past year, we got there late, and were able to get bulk
sausage as late as 2 in the afternoon...

nice score on the morels!

-joel