[OrRando] Screech Owl start time...

joel metz magpie at blackbirdsf.org
Mon Apr 3 21:09:37 PDT 2006

well, im all for a full dark start time, first because i like riding
at night - this wont be a light test for me, i know they work just
dandy :) - and second cause i will be working that saturday,
delivering tax stuff to residences for our big accountant client, and
the more time i have to get home, swap bikes, and pile into the car
and get to newburg, the better...

unless my work is done by 3 or so, a 6pm start time is not feasible for me...

but, if i cant make it, i cant make it - such are the tribulations of
owning your own company :)

-joel

--
joel metz  : magpie at blackbirdsf.org :  http://www.blackbirdsf.org/