[OrRando] Bingen Results

Jkeenan(Yahoo Account) jkeenan0407 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 10:34:36 PDT 2005

Oops...just noticed that my email to Mike went to the OrRando list!!!  Hello
everyone!!!!

Well an open  super sincere "Thank You" for continuing the Oregon brevets
and I hope to get to at least one this summer when I'm back from Qatar
sometime in June.  I'll go look at the brevet schedule on RUSA.

As an artist friend once said of her very eclectic loft and its trappings:
Think of disorganization as a higher form of organization."

Tailwinds

Slo Joe