[OrRando] Wineries and Breweries 100 and 200K this Saturday

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Mon Nov 21 20:13:44 PST 2005

Y'all,

A few days ago I checked the long range weather forcast for the starting
point of these brevets.  It read 31 degrees and raining.  Bleeach!

Just now I checked and the 4am low is project at 40!  Now that's riding
weather.

We have eight riders current signed up.  The web site has updated cue
sheets, map and profile and (best of all) pre-ride reports for both
distance options.

Susan France and Bert Lutz were out on Saturday, you can benefit from
their experience.

http://www.orrandonneurs.org/brevets/2005_Wineries_Info.html

--
    Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon