[OrRando] Slideshow of 600K pics from Michael

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Mon Jun 27 10:20:32 PDT 2005

I think you can pare down the number of pictures. Pick the best and add the
names of the individual(s) or location if it is a control, or what you are
trying to point out with the equipment shot. In going through website
pictures it really isn't very interesting to see headshots of people you
don't know unless of course you see a name of an individual you've seen
email from etc. Also, just don't need what appears to be multiples of the
same shot... people riding on the road.  And, so many pictures of the group
that wasn't even part of our ride.?? I think 1 picture might be enough to
jog our memories of the fresh folks who stopped in Vadar & who didn't even
need to bring along a spare tube or water bottle.

Susan