[OrRando] Re: Slideshow of 600K pics from Michael

Eric Vigoren gorst at u.washington.edu
Mon Jun 27 09:31:14 PDT 2005

The photo is of a couple Minoura Besso fork mounts with Cateye HL-EL500's
attached. The only place that I have seen these mounts listed is Nashbar,
http://www.nashbar.com/profile.cfm?category=&subcategory=&brand=&sku=13291
Their regular price is $9.95

After trying many different lighting combinations over the years, I've
been very happy with this lighting setup. Directed to a common focal
point, the beam from the LEDs is strong enough not to be washed out by the
headlights of oncoming cars. The lights can run continually for days not
hours. Assuming that you can find the Cateye lights on sale (eBay), the
whole arrangement can be had for less than $100.

Eric Vigoren
Bremerton, WA

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005, Michael Rasmussen wrote:

Jim Carson wrote:

> I was also curious about this:
> http://www.orrandonneurs.org/photos/600k2005/img_2347.640x480.html
> It's a very cool idea. Is it a couple of Minoura extender thingies sawed
> off?

I don't know.  They're from Eric Vicoren's bike, so he's the source.