[OrRando] 3 Capes 300 Permanent

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Thu Jun 2 11:50:03 PDT 2005

I have a rider planning on riding the Three Capes 300 Permanent this
Saturday, starting at 5 AM. If anyone is interested in RUSA distance credit,
getting some training in for the Cascade, or using the permanent as a 300k
qualifier for another 1200... here is an opportunity to ride with at least
one other rider. I'm planning on riding it... but only if this nasty cold I
have clears up in the next day.

If you are interested, email me so I know how many cards/cue
sheets/liability forms to prepare.

The route starts in Hillsboro, goes to coast and south along the 3 capes
loop, returns via the Little Nestucca River... same route as our 300 k this
year. Weather looks like it will be pleasant this weekend.

Cheers,
Susan France