[OrRando] Clatskanie - Cape Disappointment

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Wed Aug 3 12:09:46 PDT 2005

Three of us will be riding the Clatskanie - Cape Disappointment Permanent
(206km) this Saturday. If your not riding the SIR 300 and are happy knowing
someone is riding behind you (I'm always riding behind you!)... Come join
us...we are not the speedsters. Should be comfortable temps at the cape but
no promises riding from Astoria back to Clatskanie...but a tailwind likely
in the afternoon.

You need to contact me beforehand. Clatskanie is approx. 15 miles west of
Longview on Hwy 30. See the http://www.orrandonneurs.org/permanents/ for a
map & profile of the route.

Cheers,